Promote Your Etsy Shop | Forum

JFrank
JFrank Jun 3
Looking for a little more exposure for your Etsy shop? Add your links here! Highlight the items that you have for sale or make a simple link to your store. Add as much, or as little, as you like.

Add your photos by creating a link back to Etsy or upload them directly here. Whatever is easiest for you :-) If you'd like to have control over the placement of the photo, you'll beed to upload it, NOT link via URL. 

**TheHappyCabbage.com is not endorsed or affiliated in any way with Etsy.com. This is provided as a FREE promo service. 

The Forum post is edited by JFrank Jun 3
JFrank
JFrank Jun 3
Please check out my shop at KweenBee. I sell knitting and crochet patterns and a selection of finished products. The physical items for sale are the leftovers from pattern designs that I would like to get rid of. Shipping is usually free if items are sent within Canada and continental USA.
The Forum post is edited by JFrank Jun 3

Welcome

Click here to JOIN and add your PHOTOS, VIDEOS, MUSIC and more... On mobile? Click the 3 lines in the left-hand corner to explore this site.

Support this Site

Like the site? Why not buy me a virtual beer through PayPal.Me. Any amount is appreciated!

How to Add Spotify

Want me to share your photos through The Happy Cabbage's Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter accounts? Click here for more info.