FREE Crochet Patterns - Add your favourite! | Forum

JFrank
JFrank Jun 4
Chicken Egg Cosy Pattern

I bet you didn't even know you needed these, but you DO! 

Whip up some quick chickens and keep you eggs toasty warm until you're ready to eat them. Get your hook ready - Chicken Egg Cosy Pattern

And no chickens were harmed in the making of these cosies.

The Forum post is edited by JFrank Jun 9
JFrank
JFrank Jun 9
Crochet Sandals with Flip Flop Soles

I had to look long and hard to find an actual pattern showing how to make flip flops into a pair of usable sandals. Especially for free. But I did it and i REALLY like these ones! and here's where you can find the pattern - Crochet Sandals with Flip Flop Soles

There's a lot of info on this page including a video tutorial but if you keep scrolling down the page you'll get to it.

JFrank
JFrank Jun 9
Crochet Fruit Coasters Pattern 

Perfect for those summery drinks that'll leave a nasty ring on your table you'll never get rid of. This would be your ounce of pretty protection to keep that from happening. 

Each type of fruit has it's pattern written out in full here - Crocheted Fruit Coaster Pattern

JFrank
JFrank Jun 9
Kanata Kerchief Tank

A great tank top for the hotter days but want an unique look. Once again you can find this pattern as a download on Ravelry - Kanata Kerchief Tank

You'll have to sign up to the site to be able to download the pattern. 

JFrank
JFrank Jun 9
BOHO TASSEL CROCHET BAG or PURSE

So pretty! And so bohemian. Perfect for any summer concert or music festival. Get the purse pattern here - BOHO TASSEL CROCHET BAG or PURSE

Totally brings out my inner hippie. Just sayin'.

JFrank
JFrank Jun 9
CATS AFGHAN

So many kitties! This is an uploaded PDF and should be easy to read online - Cats Afghan 

JFrank
JFrank Jun 10
Dream Catcher

Traditionally, these were believed to catch the bad dreams in the webbing and have the good dreams fall down the length of the feathers to the person who is having nightmares. Not sure if this crochet design will have the same effect, but certainly can't hurt. Besides, it still looks pretty! Get the pattern here - Dream Catcher

JFrank
JFrank Jun 10
Llama-No-Drama

According to the title given by RedHeart yarn llamas are drama free. Sounds good to me! I think we could all use more llamas in our lives then even if it's only a toy.

This is available as a free download from the RedHeart yarn website. I haven't downloaded it so don't know what it's like. They're legit. That's all I know. Get it here - Drama Free Llama

The Forum post is edited by JFrank Jun 10
JFrank
JFrank Jun 10

FREE CROCHET SHOWER PUFF PATTERN

And now for something completely practical. Shower puffs are extremely useful and this one has a little more to it than the mesh ones you can buy at the store. And dare I say it, you can make it a little more “manly” so the men-folk could use one too.

Get it online here - FREE CROCHET SHOWER PUFF PATTERN

JFrank
JFrank Jun 14

JAZZY THE UNICORN AMIGURUMI PATTERN

So cute and crochet-able! Make this extra special unicorn for your favourite Princess. Because like we all know, every princess needs a unicorn. You can get the complete pattern online here - JAZZY THE UNICORN AMIGURUMI PATTERN

Be sure to take a look around the site. There's more cute crochet amigurumi patterns avaialble for FREE!

The Forum post is edited by JFrank Jun 17
JFrank
JFrank Jun 14

CROCHET CROWN

Speaking of princesses, if you're going to make the unicorn you might as well make her a fabulous crown to go along with it. And this one is totally awesome too! Looks fairly straight forward and if you're an experienced crocheter, it looks like something you could easily get done in a day.

Read the pattern in full here - CROCHET CROWN

JFrank
JFrank Jun 14

EASY BRACELET

I always have a weakness for crochet jewelry. I admire that it can be as complicated or as difficult as the designer wants and regardless, the final project still looks great. That and I'm really kind of a hippie at heart so the boho trend is right up my alley.

The link is to the Ravelry page. The download is written in English but if you follow the link I think it's in Swedish. I'm really not sure... Anyways, here's the link - EASY BRACELET

JFrank
JFrank Jun 14

CROCHET BARBIE CLOTHES

I remember loving the handmade clothes that various relatives made for my “fashion dolls” when I was a kid. The one's that you could buy in the store always seemed to rip or the snaps were either so tight you couldn't get them apart or so loose they wouldn't stay together. An let's face it, the safety pin used to hold your doll's dress together in the back really took away from her fashion sense.

Here is some good old fashioned, yet hip, clothes for the Barbie doll lovers in your life - CROCHET BARBIE CLOTHES

If you want to see all the clothes, be sure to click to the last page of the online source to see them.

The Forum post is edited by JFrank Jun 14
JFrank
JFrank Jun 14

SIMPLE STEPS SLIPPERS WITH STRAP AND FLOWERS

Looking so dainty, crochet these pretty slippers for anyone a long as their foot size is between a 5 and a 10. Not sure if there is a child size version of this. If there is, let us know by “quoting” this post.

Here's the pattern - SIMPLE STEPS SLIPPERS WITH STRAP AND FLOWERS

JFrank
JFrank Jun 17

Ombre Basket Pattern

I'm sure that even though the pattern is stated to be a basket, I'm fairly certain that if you used this as a bag, no one would arrest you. The toughest part of this project will be in your colour selections to get that lovely shading to appear in the final project. Oh well! Need to buy a bunch of yarn to make sure you get it right ;-) 

Read the pattern in full here - Ombre Basket Pattern

JFrank
JFrank Jun 17

EASY CROCHET DISH CLOTH PATTERN

You can never have too many dishcloths; and they're so fast and easy. There are so many different designs out there, I feel like I need to try them all. Don't forget, they also make great gifts!

Pattern here - EASY CROCHET DISH CLOTH PATTERN

JFrank
JFrank Jun 17

GIANT CROCHETED DOILY RUG PATTERN

Made with any thick yarn you can find, this throw rug would be a great addition to any home. Great for in a bathroom, entrance way, by your bed if you have hardwood floors, really anywhere you can think of. You might be able to double (or triple up) regular yarn to get the thickness you'd need for this but I'm thinking, as long as you get the appropriate sized hook, you should be fine.

Pattern is at this website - GIANT CROCHETED DOILY RUG PATTERN

Pages: « 1 2

Welcome

Click here to JOIN and add your PHOTOS, VIDEOS, MUSIC and more... On mobile? Click the 3 lines in the left-hand corner to explore this site.

Support this Site

Like the site? Why not buy me a virtual beer through PayPal.Me. Any amount is appreciated!

How to Add Spotify

Want me to share your photos through The Happy Cabbage's Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter accounts? Click here for more info.