FREE Knitting Patterns - Add your favourite! | Forum

JFrank
JFrank Jun 2
Braided Ball

Available for download on Ravlery and also available in Dutch. Another great pattern to use up your extra bits of yarn. And just a thought, but wouldn't these make great dog toys??  Anyways, here's the pattern - Braided Ball

The Forum post is edited by JFrank Jun 2
JFrank
JFrank Jun 2

Christmas Tree Hat & Elfin Sox

Great to make for your favourite littel one for the Christmas season. Make as many as you would like to give away but the writer of this pattern doesn't want anything made from it to be sold. Still interested? You can get the pattern here - Christmas Tree Hat & Elfin Sox

JFrank
JFrank Jun 2

Knitted Adult Slippers

Make a pair of slippers for nearly anyone and keep the fam's toes warm and cozy when it's chilly. Also includes a full length how-to video showing you how to make these from start to finish. Get the pattern here - Knitted Adult Slippers

JFrank
JFrank Jun 9
Bobble Sheep Pillow

Great and unique pillow to rest your tired head. Or maybe lean on when on a Netflix binge. Whatever. I don't judge. These pillows have a ton of personality even though they're just pillows. And why not knit up a heard of them. 

You can read the pattern online here - Bobble Sheep Pillow

The Forum post is edited by JFrank Jun 9
JFrank
JFrank Jun 9
"Flax" Knitted Sweater

Yet another great free knitting pattern on Ravelry. Sized to fit the entire family from babies to adult. Get the download here - Flax - by Tin Can Knits

JFrank
JFrank Jun 9

"Vilonia" Knitted Tank Top or Camisole Pattern

Another great thing to wear come warmer weather. Pattern written out in full here - "Vilonia" Knitted Tank Top or Camisole Pattern

JFrank
JFrank Jun 9
Forest Folk Cup Cozies

Designed to fit the majority of cup sizes, make the one that you feel suits you, or someone else, best. Or better yet, knit up the whole batch of cup cozies to have the whole set!

Get the pattern for each one of the designs here - FOREST FOLK CUP COZIES

The Forum post is edited by JFrank Jun 17
JFrank
JFrank Jun 10

Knit your own Jack Russell

Who doesn't want a dog?! You may not like all the barking, fur and “accidents” that may occur so why not make one that avoids all those problems and knit one. You can get the pattern written out in full here - Knit your own Jack Russell

JFrank
JFrank Jun 10
Urban Homesteader Hat

The perfect solution to ponytails and pigtails! If you have long hair, or know someone who does, you know that the struggle is real! Get this awesome idea for a knitted hat here - Urban Homesteader Hat

JFrank
JFrank Jun 10

Which Came First?

I don't know, but I love the idea of two things in one! This ingenious idea makes the chicken come out of it's egg and go back inside. And it looks good in either form! Get the pattern as a download from Ravelry - Which Came First?

The Forum post is edited by JFrank Jun 10
JFrank
JFrank Jun 10

Sweater with Removable Sleeves "Camden"

The perfect sweater for those chilly fall or spring mornings when its cold outside, but then the afternoon turns into a gorgeous, sunny warm day. Take the sleeves off this fantastic knitted sweater and you get a great sleeveless version. The pattern is written out in full online here - Sweater with Removable Sleeves "Camden"

JFrank
JFrank Jun 10

Police line: do not cross-stitch

Yup! That police barricade tape is knitted! What the heck! I'd like to see what someone would use this for so please add your photos of when you used this to this post. Here's the pattern so you can get knitting and keep the crime scene clear - Knitted Police Caution Tape - Do Not Cross

JFrank
JFrank Jun 10

COZY KEYS

That's right! Just like the crochet chicken egg cozies you never knew you needed, you also didn't know you need to make these awesome key sweaters! Now you can tell your keys apart from one another. 

I took a quick peek at the pattern and it looks straight forward enough. Though I hadn't heard of the shortened kfb before. A quick google search let me know that it's basically the same thing as increasing in the stitch; knit in the front and back of the stitch. Makes sense.

You can get this totally awesome pattern here on this blog - COZY KEYS SWEATERS

JFrank
JFrank Jun 10
Mr. Edless or Knitted Version of the Horse Head Found in Bed in the Godfather

Well that took a turn! Found this truly stunning piece to knit up and had to share it. As morbid as it may be it's actually very well designed and the final product looks fantastic! I guess you could use it as a pillow if you so desired but I know for sure that someone out there knows someone who is a rabid fan of the Godfather movie series and would absolutely kill for this. 

Sorry, not sorry. That pun was 100% intentional.

All joking aside you can read and follow the free horse head pattern here - Mr. Edless

JFrank
JFrank Jun 10
Knitted Baby Duck Feet Booties, Socks or Slippers - (I'm not sure what to call them)

So cute! Good things any baby young enough to wear these isn't walking around much. But to wear as you push his or her stroller through the mall or down the street, you're sure to get a few "awwwwwwes" thrown your way.

Get the pattern here - Knitted Baby Duck Feet Booties or Socks

JFrank
JFrank Jun 10
New Born Baby Cocoon

Keep the new baby all snuggly and warn with this knitted baby cocoon. I'm sure that it will help keep those sharp little fingernails away from their faces. You know how newborns tend to scratch themselves...

Get the pattern here - Laurel Love Cocoon

JFrank
JFrank Jun 17

TWO NEEDLE SOCK PATTERN

Took me a while to find a pattern for socks that only used 2 needles but here it is! There isn't any other photos to go along with this, so construction may be a bit of an issue if you can't see how it's sewn together. Maybe a quick internet search can help you with that???

Here's the pattern - TWO NEEDLE SOCK PATTERN

JFrank
JFrank Jun 17

FOUR NEEDLE KNITTED SOCK PATTERN

For those of you with a little more experience, or bravery, here's a pattern for socks that are knitted in the round and with no seam. Lot's of pictures to show you how to divide the stitches and graft the toe. Four needles seems like it should be hard, but in reality, if you're and experienced 2 needle knitter, it's really not much harder.

Read the pattern in full at this blog post - FOUR NEEDLE KNITTED SOCK PATTERN

Pages: « 1 2

Welcome

Click here to JOIN and add your PHOTOS, VIDEOS, MUSIC and more... On mobile? Click the 3 lines in the left-hand corner to explore this site.

Support this Site

Like the site? Why not buy me a virtual beer through PayPal.Me. Any amount is appreciated!

How to Add Spotify

Want me to share your photos through The Happy Cabbage's Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter accounts? Click here for more info.