FREE Knitting Patterns - Add your favourite! | Forum

JFrank
JFrank May 29
All sorts of FREE knitting patterns you may like! If you want to share a pattern you wrote or found one that others may like, add it in the comments below. First, you'll have to JOIN the site to participate.

If you wrote a pattern, you can add a link back to where folks can find it. Or if you're so inclined, you can add it as an attachment to the post and let others download it directly from here.

If you're looking for something in particular, you can always use the search bar at the top of the topic. And be sure to sign up for notifications from this topic! New patterns are added all the time and you never know what might show up.

And I'd love to see how your final projects turn out! You can either add them here, or upload them to the PHOTOS section of the site.

First one...

Little Garden Girl washcloth.

To find this pattern, please go to the following link and you can read the pattern in full - Little Garden Girl Washcloth

The Forum post is edited by JFrank Jun 4
JFrank
JFrank May 29

"Little Garden Boy" washcloth

Would seem wrong not to post the matching washcloth - Little Garden Boy Washcloth

The Forum post is edited by JFrank Jun 17
JFrank
JFrank May 29

Fairy Pin and Pin Cushion

Totally cute and available as a free pattern to download on Love Knitting (I have all of my patterns on this site. They're awesome btw). Here's the link to get started - Fairy Pin and Pin Cushion

The Forum post is edited by JFrank May 29
JFrank
JFrank May 29

Butterfly Dance Shawl

A very delicate looking shawl perfect for those not too chilly summer nights. From a quick glance at the pattern, looks a little more complicated than most. I wouldn't recommend it for a beginner. But it's a free pattern and if you already have the yarn you don't have much to lose. Here's the pattern - Butterfly Dance Shawl

JFrank
JFrank May 29

Ruffled Tunic

Loving the look of this tunic, or I guess you could also call it a sweater. The pattern is written for various sizes for girls. None for us full-grown types I'm afraid :-/ Read it in full here - Ruffled Tunic. It may take a while for the page to load, just so you know.

The Forum post is edited by JFrank May 29
JFrank
JFrank May 29

Frog Suit with Hood

OMG! Somebody needs to have a baby – stat – so I can make this!!! What little bundle of joy doesn't need to sport this and look all snuggy and lovable. This knitted pattern is written for children up to a year old. Get it. NOW! Link is here - Frog Suit with Hood

JFrank
JFrank May 30
Knitted Bed Socks

Looks like a repetitive, straight-forward kind of pattern but not sure how the toes will look and feel. There isn't any sizing for these either other than making them fit around your leg. Let me know how they work out for you... Get the pattern here - Bed Socks

JFrank
JFrank May 30

Nemo Tea Cozy

When I saw this photo I knew this had to be included in this list of unique knitting patterns! So cute and written out in full on the blog so no downloads or sign ups. Made to fit a smaller teapot (2-3 cup). Get the pattern here - Nemo Tea Cosy

JFrank
JFrank May 30

Green Leaf Mittens

Since you were keeping your tea warm in that last post, how about you keep your hands toasty warm too! Only written for size small with you just adding stitches if you need them larger. They are also knitted on circular needles with a link to a video showing you how to do it. Link here - Green Leaf Mittens

JFrank
JFrank May 30

Mosey Leg Warmers

I don't care what you say, the 80's never died, they just took a short nap. That's why we still have the coolest stuff around like this. Yup, leg warmers. Get the pattern here - Mosey Legwarmers

And I'm spelling leg warmers/legwarmers both ways so if you're looking for this in the search bar this post will still come up. 

You're welcome ;-) 

The Forum post is edited by JFrank May 30
JFrank
JFrank May 30
Yoga Socks

Not exactly leg warmers but still pretty cool. They would be great to wear over leggings! The pattern is written out on the site and can be downloaded. The choice is yours. Get it here - Yoga Socks

JFrank
JFrank May 30
Dragon Legs

Last leg thing. I promise. For now. Designed for kids and looking great! You can get this pattern on what is a really pretty blog! It's as informative and it is easy on the eyes - Dragon Legs

There's even a matching dragon head that you can make. I think that's awesome btw - Dragon Head - wee {Michaelmas} dragon.  This one is on Ravelry. Another great website for knitting patterns.

JFrank
JFrank May 30

Hug Me Mug Cozy 

I'm not 100% sure how this gets onto the mug but I'm sure that if i read the pattern a little more thoroughly I'd figure it out. It's written out in full here - Hug Me Mug Cozy

JFrank
JFrank May 30
Cable Hooded Cardigan 

You could also call this a sweater or maybe a hoodie. Some folks would also cal this a bunny hug. It's a regional thing, don't ask..

This one is a PDF written out on the website from xsm - 5xl. You can make it to fit nearly anyone! 

As a lover of sweaters I may have to make this one - Cosy Cable Hooded Cardigan

The Forum post is edited by JFrank May 30
JFrank
JFrank May 30

Lunch Bag or Treat Bag

Throw that boring old lunch kit out the window and make yourself, or the kids, a personalized, one-of-a-kind lunch sack. This is a free pattern through Ravlery, a great site btw, but you'll have to sign up for the download. It's legit. Don't worry. Link here - Treat Bag

JFrank
JFrank Jun 2

KNITTED FLIP-FLOPs

Make yourself, or someone else, a unique pair of flip flops for hanging out on your favourite beach. You can get the pattern here - KNITTED FLIP-FLOPs

Just so you know, they are made with a special flip flop bottom that you can get here - Flip Flop Soles I'm sure if you look around you can probably find some sort of knock off for cheaper. Let us know if you find any others that may work.

The Forum post is edited by JFrank Jun 2
JFrank
JFrank Jun 2

Sunshine Cloche (PDF)

This cute knitted hat is just what the doctor ordered. Stylish and cute, this knitted hat would make the perfect accessory to a summer dress. The link provided downloads the pattern to your device. Here's the link - Sunshine Cloche (PDF)

The Forum post is edited by JFrank Jun 2
JFrank
JFrank Jun 2
Circle Mitts

I really like these mitts for many reasons! First, they look great! Second, they are a great way to use up your extra bits of yarn that are left over from other projects. Make them match or not. Doesn't really matter and however they turn out is what you meant to happen ;-) Get this fab pattern here - Circle Mitts

JFrank
JFrank Jun 2

The Ron Weasley Blanket

The Harry Potter series was pretty awesome and who wouldn't want a handmade knitted quilt (or afghan) made for them. Why not make this one and you can be just like Ron all cuddly and safe while away at Hogwarts. You can read the pattern here - The Ron Weasley Blanket  If you prefer you can also get it on Ravelry

The Forum post is edited by JFrank Jun 9
JFrank
JFrank Jun 2
Fun and Easy Knitted Monster Purse

If you're looking for something that is totally unique then how about this cute monster purse. Get the pattern here - Fun and Easy Knitted Monster Purse

Pages: 1 2 »

Welcome

Click here to JOIN and add your PHOTOS, VIDEOS, MUSIC and more... On mobile? Click the 3 lines in the left-hand corner to explore this site.

Support this Site

Like the site? Why not buy me a virtual beer through PayPal.Me. Any amount is appreciated!

How to Add Spotify

Want me to share your photos through The Happy Cabbage's Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter accounts? Click here for more info.