Tatted Flower Clasp Bracelet in Black | Forum

JFrank
JFrank May 17
Tatted from black crochet cotton, this bracelet is very elegant in black. This has a handmade flower that slips through the loop to fasten the bracelet securely around your wrist. The bracelet itself measures about 7” in length.

To keep shipping as reasonable as possible, your bracelet is carefully wrapped in tissue paper and cardboard to protect it, then put in a regular envelope and mailed to you with no insurance. The shipping for the bracelet is FREE and included in the cost of the bracelet regardless of where you live in the world. 

If you’d like to purchase this bracelet, you can buy it directly from my Etsy shop - Tatted Bracelet. Take a look at the other listing I have on Etsy, too - KweenBee

The Forum post is edited by JFrank May 17

Welcome

Click here to JOIN and add your PHOTOS, VIDEOS, MUSIC and more... On mobile? Click the 3 lines in the left-hand corner to explore this site.

Support this Site

Like the site? Why not buy me a virtual beer through PayPal.Me. Any amount is appreciated!

How to Add Spotify

Want me to share your photos through The Happy Cabbage's Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter accounts? Click here for more info.