Knitted Bow Slippers or Booties for Girls | Forum

JFrank
JFrank Feb 14

Made from my own design, these slippers have bows along the both sides of the foot. The bows are created during the knitting process and will never fall off. They are a bit taller on the sides and fit more like a bootie than a traditional slipper. This particular pair will fit a child's size 11-12 or a foot that measures 6 3/4" to 7". They are completed and ready to ship. No custom orders are available at this time.

Why no custom sizes or colours? This item is from either left over stock that I've been hoarding for years or is the final product of one of the many patterns I've designed. 

Why the weird sizes of things? When designing any knitting or crochet pattern, I need to make a variety of sizes to check that my math is correct. I also need the slippers to photograph for the cover art. Hence, I have a pile of slippers, mitts, etc. that are merely taking up space and I need to get the heck outta here.

To purchase this pair of slippers, head over to my shop on Etsy. You can purchase them there - Pink Bow Slippers

Shipping is given for within Canada or anywhere in the United States because that's where I sell most of my stuff. If you live outside of these areas, please contact me and I will figure out the shipping costs for you.

If you're feeling a bit crafty or you love this slipper style, you can buy the pattern here: https:///...ow-slippers-tutorial. This particular pair of slippers is the one from the art of this pattern. I guess you could say you could own a pair of semi-famous slippers ;-)

Support this Site

This site is completely FREE to use, but web hosting and development isn't. So why not help out and give a little.

How to Add Spotify