How to Embed Video From Facebook. | Forum

JFrank
JFrank Feb 10

This video was shared from a post on my Facebook page. The process works the same if you're sharing the video in the forums or if you're sharing it in the VIDEO section of this website. If you would like to do the same, find the video on your page and follow these steps. 

When the video starts to play you'll see "Click for More". This will open the description details you entered when uploading the video. 

Next to the title of your video you'll see three dots off to the right; click this! 

A new window pops up. Choose embed. 

Copy ALL the code that's in the box. Paste this code into the embed code portion of adding the video. Add any additional info including links in the description box.

If you don't see your video once you've clicked ADD (save if you're editing the video details), refresh the page. 

The Forum post is edited by JFrank Feb 11

Welcome

Click here to JOIN and add your PHOTOS, VIDEOS, MUSIC and more... On mobile? Click the 3 lines in the left-hand corner to explore this site.

Support this Site

Like the site? Why not buy me a virtual beer through PayPal.Me. Any amount is appreciated!

How to Add Spotify

Want me to share your photos through The Happy Cabbage's Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter accounts? Click here for more info.